The XCertina Compress Bag has all the advantages of its full-fat brother but keeps packing size small and the weight down.
Many wings have long plastic rods in the nose, and it is important to pack these carefully. Careless packing can bend and damage these rods.
Concertina packing is the best way to make sure your wing stays in top condition, but this can be difficult especially in a windy landing field. The XCertina Compress Bag will make this task a breeze and zips on the side will keep the final package neat and tidy.
- Made from light but strong fabric to keep the weight down to just 240g
- Side zips to close the folded package to use the least amount of space in your bag
- Mesh covered area to allow the wing to breathe
- Simple clips to close the tube with reinforced attachment points
- Tube is 2.4m long, when closed pack measures 72cm x 36cm x 18cm
- Riser pocket for when you want to take the wing off your harness
- Delivered in a mini stuff-sack