Keep your hands toasty and warm on long cross-country flights even on the coldest days
A windproof shell and 700-fill down keep the wind out and the heat in. The mittens easily attach to your brakes via an opening at the top that closes with a toggle. This needs to be done on the ground and they can be tucked out of the way while you launch, in the elastic keepers that are supplied with them. Once in the air you can untuck the mittens, put your hands inside and appreciate the toasty warmth. Alternatively some pilots prefer not use the elastic keepers and take-off with the open mittens on their arms then move them up and secure on the brakes once in the air.
They are roomy enough to allow you to hold the brakes in your usual style, and will even accommodate a paramotor throttle. Supplied as a pair.
- 700-fill down gives excellent warmth
- Windproof outers
- Breathable linings
- Internal heating-pad pockets
- Supplied in a lightweight stuffsack
- Paramotor-friendly (but please take the necessary precautions to ensure they don’t get sucked into your prop!)
- Made in Nepal at a verified worker-friendly factory. A portion of the profits are invested in projects to help the local community