The Tiggy Paramotor Fuel Gauge has been specially designed for light aircraft, paramotors and microlights.
It is simple to install: simply connect the sensor in-line with your fuel line from the tank to the carburettor, then before takeoff set fuel level on LCD display.
The fuel gauge has the following features and will display the following information:
- Instant economy / flow rate
- Flight time remaining at current economy / litres left / gallons left
- Low fuel alarm function (both LED and buzzer) which has a user set-able low fuel value
- Backlight for low light conditions (with auto turnoff)
- Runs on supply voltage from 8v to 28v (9v battery pack supplied)
- Flow rates from 1 litre to 15 litres per hour dependant on application