These goggles are the result of more than a year’s research and development and are designed specifically for paragliding. They were created with the help of renowned pilot and mountaineer Fred Souchon who has thoroughly tested them in the French Alps.
The goggles are super light yet offer all round vision and comfortable fit while also providing Cat 3 UV 400 protection.
Our review pilot Lawrie Noctor has been out enjoying his and reports excellent performance in both overcast and bright conditions.
- Ultralight : 75g
- Wrap-around screen for panoramic vision
- Side vents + anti-fog coating to prevent fogging
- Comfortable double-layer foam + velvet covering
- Adjustable strap suits all helmet sizes.
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate screen
- Cat 3 flash mirror screen – UV400
- Supplied with semi-rigid protective case (185g incl carrying case)