Win a paraglider or paramotor wing! One lucky subscriber to Cross Country will win the wing of their choice in our 2020 summer prize draw. Plus there are plenty of runner-up prizes. We will be drawing the lucky winners from our list of subscribers on Friday 26 June.
Act today! To be in with a chance of winning that crispy new wing or one of our other fabulous prizes, make sure you have an up-to-date subscription to Cross Country magazine before 26 June. Subscriptions start from as a little as £2.59 per month, that’s just 60p a week.
A Supair Altirando Lite harness – a light, comfortable, fully reversible harness
A Naviter Hyper – a lightweight but fully-featured instrument for everyday use, hike-and-fly adventures and cross-country missions.
A selection of runner-up prizes
- Pair of High Adventure Itsy Bitsy gloves
- Pair of Velodrom sunglasses
- XC Fastpack Bag
- XCertina Compress bag
- Cross Country T-shirt
If you haven’t already got a subscription subscribe now for as little as £2.59 / €3.49 / $3.99 per month, that’s just 60p / 90c / $1 a week.
- The Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw is open to every reader of Cross Country magazine holding a subscription to the magazine (digital or print) at noon GMT on Friday 26 June 2020. The subscription must be fully paid for and valid for Cross Country issue 211.
- No proof of purchase is required. Your name on the Cross Country magazine subscribers’ database is proof of your place in the prize draw.
- A reader may hold more than one place in the prize draw. Multiple places are obtainable through holding multiple subscriptions.
- Cross Country magazine is an international magazine so there are no geographical restrictions to the prize draw. However, the prize draw is being carried out in compliance with UK law.
- The draw will be made using a random number generator to select the winners.
- We don’t always have the details for everyone who subscribes digitally through third parties. For example, if you buy directly through the Zinio.com website or one of their third-party apps they do not release subscriber details to publishers. If you think this applies to you, get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will add your name to the draw.
- Winners will be notified by email on Friday 26th June 2020 and also by phone where possible. The winner’s name will be published on xcmag.com and in Cross Country magazine.
- Only solo paragliders certified EN A, B or C may be chosen as a prize; tandem, EN D, CCC paragliders and the Nova Phantom are excluded.
- The winner must choose their wing within a maximum of three months of the draw taking place: ie by 26 September 2020.
- The prizes must be accepted as offered and are subject to availability.
- The editor’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- All winners will be confirmed in writing and must agree to publicity.
- Cross Country own the copyright to the Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw and retain all rights to it and its name.
- The prize draw is being run by Cross Country International, Tollgate Beddingham, Near Lewes, East Sussex BN8 6JZ. Tel: +44 1273 256 090