The 2012 Cross Country Magazine Subscribers’ Prize Draw is now open.
To be in the draw all you have to do is have an active subscription to Cross Country magazine – digital or print – at 11am on 24 December 2012 and you could have a new paraglider for the New Year!
How to Subscribe
Subscribing is simple – all you need to know is here.
Once you’ve subscribed, that’s it – you are automatically entered into the prize draw, you don’t need to do anything more.
- The Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw is open to every reader of Cross Country magazine holding a subscription to the magazine (digital or print) at 11am on 24 December 2012. The subscription must be fully paid for and valid for issue 144 Nov/Dec 2012.
- No proof of purchase is required. Your name on the Cross Country magazine subscribers’ database is proof of your place in the prize draw.
- A reader may hold more than one place in the prize draw. Multiple places are obtainable through holding multiple subscriptions.
- Cross Country magazine is an international magazine so there are no geographical restrictions to the prize draw. However, the prize draw is being carried out in compliance with UK law.
- The draw will be made using a random number generator to select the winners.
- Winners will be notified by email on 24 December 2012 and also by phone where possible. The winner’s name will be published on xcmag.com and in Cross Country Magazine.
- Only certified single paragliders may be chosen as a prize.
- The prizes must be accepted as offered and are subject to availability.
- The editor’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- All winners will be confirmed in writing and must agree to publicity.
- Cross Country own the copyright to the Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw and retain all rights to it and its name.
- The prize draw is being run by Cross Country International of 5 St Georges Place, Brighton, BN1 4GA, UK Tel: +44 1273 256 090 Fax: +44 1273 673 180
Subscribe and as well as being automatically entered into the draw, you also receive these benefits.
• Got news? Send it to us at email@example.com
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offersSubscribe today