X-Berg Challenge 2019
March 20, 2019 – March 24, 2019 all-day
The X-Berg Challenge is a fun and very flexible race. You can choose your discipline between paragliding, running and mountain biking, or mix it up, and plan your own route between the turnpoints.
Extreme 3-day race 20-24 March 2019
140 km (as the crow flies)
If mountain biking you can expect to cover 310km to 340km (depending on your route-finding!) and 10,000m elevation gain.
Mini 2-day race 21-24 March 2019
40km (as the crow flies)
If mountain biking you can expect to cover 105km to 115km and 3,200m elevation gain.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE