South African Open / Pre-PWC Porterville
December 9, 2018 – December 15, 2018 all-day
The Kaapse Buitepos Club in collaboration with Cape Nomads will be hosting the 2018 South African Paragliding Open from 9-15 December 2018.
There will be an official practice day on 8 December, and an unofficial additional practice day on 7th.
Porterville, in the South West of South Africa, about 90km from the Atlantic ocean and 120km north-east of Cape Town, has hosted several high-profile paragliding competitions. It’s renowned for its good mixture of thermal and dynamic flying and big-distance flights on the ridge and in the flats.
Further information can be found on livetrack24.com
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE