British Paragliding Cup 2018 – Pennines, UK
May 4, 2018 – May 7, 2018 all-day
Preston PR3 2WP
The first round of the British Paragliding Cup series of 2018 takes place at Parlick, in the UK’s Pennines.
“The BP Cup is an entry-level paragliding competition for Pilot rated pilots. No previous competition experience is necessary but you do need to be confident thermalling. Our aims are – flying, fun and learning – in that order! The intention is to provide a friendly, supportive environment to facilitate pilots’ development, pushing PB boundaries and achieving competition goals. All rounds are open to suitably qualified foreign pilots, see Rules section on the website.
The Pennine round HQ and camping will be the Bowland Gliding Club at the foot of Parlick, near Chipping in the Forest of Bowland, UK.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE