Belgian open 2018 (HG)
July 2, 2018 – July 6, 2018 all-day
The 2018 Belgian Hang Gliding Open takes place in Tolmin, Slovenia in the first week of July.
“In the tradition of the Belgian nationals, we want to offer a competition for all XC pilot levels: from beginners to very experienced pilots. The main idea is to have a fair and enjoyable Cat 2 competition for everyone.
While we will not be pushing the limits of what can be done with hang gliding, we will of course ensure that the tasks are long enough to have a fair competition. Safety is high on our priority list and the inviting area allows us to set nice and scenic tasks for all experience levels”.
Registration and more information on Airtribune.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE