Altitude with Attitude: Dubbo tow fly-in
March 8, 2019 – March 11, 2019 all-day
Dubbo NSW 2830
Altitude with Attitude run a series of fly-ins for female pilots in Australia.
The Dubbo fly-in is a towing event for up to seven participants. Organisers say,
“We will be in the tow paddock from mid morning till late afternoon. Breakfast will be briefing time, dinner will be debrief. We will start and finish in Dubbo but where we fly will be up to the weather-gods!”
The entry fee is to be confirmed, but will include meals. You will be sleeping under the stars!
Check the Altitude with Attitude website for more information.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE