The Icares du cinéma film festival, which should have taken place at the Coupe Icare in September 2020, will now take place in March 2021 in Grenoble, France.
There will be three evening shows at the Pathé Chavant Cinema in Grenoble, on 8th, 9th and 10th March from 7:30pm to 11pm. This will be followed by a gala evening and awards ceremony at the Espace Aragon in Villard-Bonnot on Thursday 11 March from 7:30pm.
There will be an official jury made up of members of the press, and a children’s jury, with films shown in the partnering schools.
The selected films are:
- The KFC by Richard Sidey, NZ, 15 minutes
- Rise of the Bird Men by Brandon Russell, US, 25 minutes
- Lammergeier, The Wind’s beards, by Manuel Mateo Lajarin, ES, 8 minutes
- Wingsuit Reality Game by Guillaume Galvani, FR, 2 minutes
- The Endless Chain by Ben Jordan, CA, 57 minutes
- Flying by Julien Nodolwsky, FR, 52 minutes
- The Red Lake Party by Vladimir Cellier, FR, 28 minutes
- Coronagliding by Yann Roth and Julien Le Bolloc’h, CH/FR, 1 minute
- Elles ont des Ailes by Paul-Antoine Boudet, FR, 10 minutes
- Les Voltigeurs du Lagon by Franck Grangette, FR, 52 minutes
- Biplaceurs du Monde by Estelle Gasc, FR, 29 minutes
- Line of Sight: a look into Wwingsuit Base-Jumping by Brady Mickelson, US, 28 minutes
- Flying Tounsi by Marc Dareoux, FR, 15 minutes
- Drop It by Flavien Hillat, FR, 52 minutes
- Harria Herria by Dimegaz Culture Elkartea, ES, 7 minutes
- Fly Spiti by Benoit Delfosse, BE/ES, 54 minutes
- Ramcho Ep#17 « 11m² (et 106 au patin) » by Dino Raffault / Enak Gavaggio / Thibault Gachet, FR, 11 minutes
- Kororo by Olivier Sautet, FR, 17 minutes
- Vertige aux marquises by Bertrand Delapierre / Jocelyn Hapdey, FR, 52 minutes