Your free-flying calendar
The UK’s music and flying festival, Parafest, is set to take place again in July 2019, in the stunning setting of Caerwys, North Wales.
Alongside the flying, there will be a trade show, demo flights and other attractions, with live music from 1pm to 1am on the Friday and Saturday. Hang gliding and paragliding will be on the flying sites of North Wales, of which there are several in easy driving distance. Tandem flights will be available too.
There is an on-site field for launching and landing paramotors, powered hang gliders and trikes.
Tickets go on sale 1 December 2018, and cost £65 for pilots for the entire four-day weekend (Thursday to Sunday) or £55 for non-flyers. Day tickets are £25 for Friday or Saturday (live music), or £15 for Sunday (no live music on Sunday). Under-16s go free.
The weekend ticket price includes camping – in your own tent, van or caravan, or you can do it in style in one of Fred’s Yurts.
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE