Your free-flying calendar
There are places for up to 40 participants in the Swedish West Cup which takes place from 28 April – 1 May at Falköping.
“We hope that the classic hill of Ålleberg near Falköping will be flyable and that will be the HQ. But we can choose early in the morning to change flying site from day to day and use different flying sites each day for tasks as well as we might even use towing to maximise flying (so bring your towing bridles!)
“We especially encourage comp-beginners to join us, as all tasks hopefully will be made downwind or with a slight crosswind so everyone will have a decent chance of reaching goal or at least get away on nice XC flights.”
All participants must get to the take-off every day by their own means.
More information and registration at Airtribune.com. There is also an event Facebook page.
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
News and special offers. No spam ever
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE