Your free-flying calendar
The Canoa Open takes place from 1-3 November 2018. More information and registration for the FAI cat 2 competition on Airtribune.
Forbes Flatlands 2019 takes place from 28 December 2018. There are Open, Women and Sport classes, and the competition is FAI cat. 2.
The program of events is:
Registration – 28 December 2018
Welcome night: Friday 28 December 2018
Practice flying: Thursday 27 and Friday 28 December 2018
1st competition day: Saturday 29 December 2018
8th (last) Competition day: Saturday 5 January 2019
Presentation: Saturday 5 January 2019
Early bird entry fee is $300, rising to $450 for the latest payers.
The 41st New Zealand Hang Gliding Nationals take place at Mount Murchison, South Island, from 26th January – 2 February 2019.
The FAI cat 2 competition has Open and Sport Class categories.
Organisers say, “Fantastic mountain flying here in New Zealand so come to our National Champs and hone your skills prior to the 2019 Worlds!”
Registration and more information at nzhgnats.blogspot.com
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE