Your free-flying calendar
The Kaapse Buitepos Club in collaboration with Cape Nomads will be hosting the 2018 South African Paragliding Open from 9-15 December 2018.
There will be an official practice day on 8 December, and an unofficial additional practice day on 7th.
Porterville, in the South West of South Africa, about 90km from the Atlantic ocean and 120km north-east of Cape Town, has hosted several high-profile paragliding competitions. It’s renowned for its good mixture of thermal and dynamic flying and big-distance flights on the ridge and in the flats.
Further information can be found on livetrack24.com
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE