Your free-flying calendar
Red Bull Elements – the four-discipline relay race featuring swimming, trail running, mountain biking and paragliding – takes place on 15 September 2018 at Talloires in France.
Registration is open (March 2018) for teams wishing too take part.
After a year off, the Santa Cruz Flats race is back in 2018. Run by Jamie Sheldon, organisers say:
Yes! After a year off, we’re coming back to the Francisco Grande for another week of fun in the desert. Come join us again!
Because our tug resources are limited, we are only allowing a maximum of 50 pilots, so you might want to register early.”
You can register at AirTribune by clicking here.
The 45th Coupe Icare takes palce 20-23 September 2018. Expect up to 100,000 visitors, thousands of paraglider and paramotor pilots, plus a huge film festival.
All the info: www.coupe-icare.org/GB_home.html
The 2018 Argentinean Paragliding Championships will take place at La Rioja from 14-20 October.
Organisers say you can expect excellent thermal conditions, and enjoy the newly transformed 500m² launch, complete with synthetic grass.
Register at Airtribune.com
The Open Santiago 2018 FAI cat 2 paragliding competition will take place from 20-25 November 2018.
“Welcome to the most exciting and challenging competition of the Paragliding in Chile to be held in Santiago and its surroundings of the Andes, sharing with condors and excellent flight conditions with thermal up to +8 that allow us to reach 100 km of straight flight or FAI triangles up to 70 km and more.”
Details and application on Airtribune
The Women’s Paragliding Open will be back on 8-15 December 2018 in Jalisco, Mexico.
“Join us for sunshine, flying, friends and great food!”, say the organisers.
The 15th Monarca Paragliding Open takes place at El Peñon, Valle de Bravo, Mexico from 13-19 January 2019.
Pilots can register at monarcaopen.com
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE