Skywalk Chili2 intermediate paraglider
Skywalk‘s Chili2 paraglider has been certified LTF 1-2 / EN B in sizes S (75 – 95 kg) and M (85 – 110 kg).
Skywalk refer to the 3-line system Chili2 as a ‘Dream machine’. With an aspect ratio of 5.65,they say it achieves performance never seen before in this class, and this combined with ‘near-perfect’ handling. It nestles between the Tequila2 and Cayenne3 in their range, and is aimed at XC pilots seeking performance but with comfort and a high safety margin.
Ground-handling Skywalk Chili2s.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
News and special offers. No spam ever
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE