Cross Country magazine is the world’s number one international magazine about paragliding – and we love the Red Bull X-Alps.
To mark the tenth anniversary of this fantastic race we’re giving new readers the chance to discover the magazine for free.
To receive a free digital copy of the July/August issue – delivered through Zinio to your laptop, iPad or Android device – simply enter your details on this page here.
Inside Issue 148:
- Red Bull X-Alps favourite Chrigel Maurer explains how to fly cross country
- Red Bull X-Alps athlete Honza Rejmanek shows us what’s in his 9kg pack
- Paragliding coach Pat Dower explains how to become a brilliant pilot
- Paragliding writer Andy Pag answers the question, ‘How hard can it really be?’
- We explain how to fly Monaco, the ultimate goal
- Cross Country magazine’s Marcus King reviews the Mentor 3, EN B
- Red Bull X-Alps reporter Hugh Miller test flies the Peak 3, EN D– and flies 200km
Plus, beyond the Red Bull X-Alps:
- Cross Country’s weather guru and X-Alps athlete Honza Rejmanek explains thermalling
- World champion pilot Bruce Goldsmith tells you which way to turn
- We showcase the brilliant photography of Tristan Shu
- Dali Carbol and Juraj Kleja go deep in the Tien Shan
- Veso Ocharov and team go ballistic in the Karakoram
- World record holder Greg Knudson on what it takes to be a top comp pilot
- Plus we round up the news, new products, people and latest gear from around the free flight world
Sign up today for your free copy. Offer valid from 7-21 July 2013.
• Got news? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offersSubscribe today