Swiss pilot Hans Bollinger has won the first task of the PWC Superfinal in Valle de Bravo, Mexico, yesterday 25 January 2012 . Reigning women’s champion Petra Slivova was the first woman in goal.
The first task, a 61.5km race-to-goal via six turnpoints saw an impressive 95 pilots in goal out of 116 who flew the task. Hans’ winning time was 1h41m54s.
RESULTS Superfinal Task 1
1. Hans Bollinger CH – Gin Boomerang
2. Raul Penso VE – Ozone EnZo
3. Dušan Oroz – Ozone EnZo
1. Petra Slivova CZ – Gin Boomerang (70th overall)
2. Regula Strasser CH – Ozone Mantra 4 (84th overall)
3. Seiko Fukuoka-Naville FR – Ozone Mantra 4 (85th overall)
All results from task one can be seen here.
• Got news? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offersSubscribe today