Moyes Gecko Challenge: 212km to beat
‘Gecko Girl’ Nicki Longshore
Moyes are reminding Gecko pilots that they have until 12 July 2017 to beat ‘Gecko Girl’ Niki Longshore’s 212km flight, and win the Gecko Challenge.
The prize is a brand new Moyes custom harness of the pilot’s choice.
Take lots of pics and jot down your story, we want to hear all about it. Your track should be uploaded to Airtribune and emailed to Moyes for verification.
The challenge is open to Gecko pilots everywhere, aged 15 or older, and taking pictures is in the rules – read them all here, then get on your Gecko and fly far!
• Got news?
Send it to us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to the world’s favourite hang gliding and paragliding magazine home
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
News and special offers. No spam ever
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE