Judith Mole Podcast: Kirsty Cameron on breaking the UK women’s record at 233km
Kirsty Cameron. Photo: Ed Ewing
Judith Mole has released a new podcast. ‘The Big One’ is an interview with Kirsty Cameron who on 13 May 2012 flew a massive straight line flight of 233km to break the UK women’s paragliding record.
The flight is the second longest flight in the UK ever and only the third over 200km long. In this interview with Judith she describes the flight and how to negotiate the extensive airspace she had to cross, as well as providing a lot of good tips for aspiring long distance fliers.
Download as an MP3
Judith Mole’s podcast page
See Kirsty’s tracklog.
• Got news? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
News and special offers. No spam ever
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE