Santa Cruz Flats Race (HG)
September 16, 2018 – September 22, 2018 all-day
Francisco Grande Hotel and Golf Resort
After a year off, the Santa Cruz Flats race is back in 2018. Run by Jamie Sheldon, organisers say:
Yes! After a year off, we’re coming back to the Francisco Grande for another week of fun in the desert. Come join us again!
Because our tug resources are limited, we are only allowing a maximum of 50 pilots, so you might want to register early.”
You can register at AirTribune by clicking here.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE