FAI World Microlight and Paramotor Championships
August 20, 2016 – August 27, 2016 all-day
Basingstoke, Hampshire RG25
The 15th FAI World Microlight and Paramotor Championships are to take place at Popham Airfield, Hampshire, UK, from 20-27 August 2015.
Our objective is to provide a fantastic event that sets new standards for Microlight and Paramotor competitions. Our guiding principles are:
- Plenty of tasks that are challenging but not unnecessarily complex
Fast and efficient scoring
Good social atmosphere and high levels of spectator engagement
Efficient communication between microlight and paramotor groups
Reliable facilities and infrastructure
We have an excellent location for this competition, with plenty of open space and beautiful countryside for flying in.
More information on the event’s website.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE