Corryong Open, Australia (PG)
January 22, 2017 – January 28, 2017 all-day
Corryong VIC 3707
Organisers call Mt Elliot, “The best Alpine flying site in Australia”. It’s where the Corryong Open will be based, from 22-28 January 2017.
Flying at heights of about 3,000 m ASL is not uncommon. The valley system makes the flying spectacular, with extensive cross-country possibilities and quick-and-easy retrieves.
Corryong is just a few thermal glides from Mt Kosciuszko (2,228m), the highest mountain in Australia.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
News and special offers. No spam ever
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE