Bright Open, Australia (PG)
January 14, 2017 – January 20, 2017 all-day
Bright VIC 3741
The Bright Open is a seven-day paragliding cross-country competition, which for 2017 takes place from 14-20 January. It’s FAI cat. 2, and based in the Mystic Flight Park in Bright, Victoria.
This is the most popular Victorian inland site and has hosted numerous state, national competitions including a Paragliding World Cup event in 1998.
The competition is open to all pilots with a minimum of an Australia Intermediate rating or equivalent. HGFA VHF radio endorsement required.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
News and special offers. No spam ever
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE