2018 Midwest Corn Alps, USA
July 18, 2018 – July 21, 2018 all-day
The US flatlands of Minnesota are where the Midwest Corn Alps will be held in July 2018. Both hang gliders and paraglider pilots are invited.
“Cosmos, although a small town, has tow roads of gold. You would be surprised how few two-mile sections of rural road are unobstructed by power lines and trees. Cosmos has some of the best. We utilise both N/S and E/W gravel roads for truck tow/platform launches. These are quiet, county roads lined with corn, soybeans, beets and hay for easy bailout LZs as far as you can see”.
Pilots need to be USHPA members, rated H2 or above.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE